Since 1969, the Putnam County Land Trust has been committed to preserving and protecting Putnam County’s natural character, to providing recreational opportunities for fun and health and to educating and advocating appreciation and responsibility for Putnam County’s life sustaining natural resources. PCLT does this through ownership and maintenance of its trails allowing public access to its properties; and through hikes, lectures and programs on its preserves.
If you share this vision, you can make the conservation of Putnam County’s exceptionally scenic landscapes and rich ecological resources a vital part of your own legacy by making a gift to PCLT.
Ways to donate.DONATE
They can take the form of
• Cash gifts
• Donation of marketable securities
• Life insurance beneficiary
• Donation of a property to be used as a Tradeland.
Gifts can be made as
• Endowments to one or more of PCLT’s preserves
• Funding for the upkeep of the Dorrie O’ Brien House
• Helping with renovations at the Ice Pond lodge
• Donations to the Friends of the Trails, trail maintenance program
• Support to the general fund to for the ongoing programs and activities of the Putnam County Land Trust
And can be listed as
• Memorial gifts
• Honorary gifts
• Special occasion gifts
PCLT strongly recommends that you consult with your attorney, accountant and/or financial advisor in evaluating which options might be appropriate for you and in implementing a planned gift.
Call us today with any questions!
Putnam County Land Trust
P.O Box 36
Brewster, NY 10509